Professional Hospitality Advisors
“Integrated Consulting Solutions and Management Services for
Associate, Inntegrated Hospitality Management Ltd.
Amanda is a dedicated hospitality professional; and an honours graduate from British Columbia Institute of Technology, with a diploma in Hospitality Management and Business Administration.
Amanda has in excess of 30 years of senior management experience in destination hotel & resort operations management, including:
- Copper Point Resort, Invermere;
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge;
- Delta Calgary Airport.
Director of Operations:
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
Amanda is a dedicated industry professional and over the past 30 years has pledged her commitment through the following association executive positions, including:
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.
As the first female member of Skal in the Canadian Rockies, Amanda prides herself on being a leader and motivator for the industry.
- President, Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce;
- Chair, Columbia Valley Tourism Marketing Committee
- Board Member, BC Hotels' Association;
- Founder and Chair, Jasper Destination Marketing Committee