Professional Hospitality Advisors
“Integrated Consulting Solutions and Management Services for
Associate, Inntegrated Hospitality Management Ltd.
Donna has in excess of 30 years of supervisory and management
experience in hotel and food and beverage operations.
Donnaעs experience ranges from coordinating the catering facilities
at the University of Calgary and the Sheraton Cavalier in Saskatoon
to supervising and managing full service and casual restaurants,
VEGR and beverage rooms, meeting and conference facilities,
and accommodations throughout western Canada.
Donna is an experienced trouble-shooter knowledgeable in identifying
and resolving internal conflicts, and capable of managing the
operational changes necessary to restructure and salvage troubled
Donna has developed training programs and manuals, developed
and implemented internal and management control systems, standard
operating proc-dures, and efficient service standards, with
thoughtful understanding, clear and firm direction, and a thorough
attention to detail that ensures success.
Donnaעs specific supervisory and management experience includes:
- Hotel Manager, Travellers Inn, Victoria;
- Hotel Manager, Claresholm Inn, Claresholm;
- Food & Beverage Manager, Nita Lake Lodge, Whistler;
- Director of Food & Beverage, Stonebridge Hotel, Grande
- Director of Food & Beverage, Stonebridge Hotel, Fort St.
- Director of Food & Beverage, Grande Prairie Inn, Grande
- Catering Coordinator, Sheraton Cavalier, Saskatoon;
- Catering Consultant, Compass Group at U of C, Calgary;
- Food & Beverage Supervisor, Hawthorn Hotel, Calgary.